Re: Who Watches the Watchmen? A Review of Subjective Approaches for Sybil-resistance in Proof of Personhood Protocols

I think this was the important insight of the paper here.  And I wonder if
it can be solved with verifiable credentials?

"If blockchains are to become a significant public infrastructure,
particularly in the space of civic engagement, then Proof of Work's
“one-CPU-one-vote” or Proof of Stake's “one-dollar-one-vote” systems will
not suffice: in order to enable democratic governance, protocols that
signal unique human identities to enable "one-person-one-vote" systems must
be created."