Re: Who Watches the Watchmen? A Review of Subjective Approaches for Sybil-resistance in Proof of Personhood Protocols

Verifiable credentials can certainly help. At BrightID, we're working on
way for a decentralized group of computer nodes that analyze an anonymous
social graph and make determinations about uniqueness to collaborate to
sign a credential for a user.

These credentials also have a notion of "context" to avoid unwanted linkage
between a user as they participate in various apps and networks. A user of
app A should be able to prove they're using only one account there without
linking that account to an account in app B.