Re: Zoom is shite

I am not sure this helps, but is there a place somewhere where all of this
is being/or will be cataloged and organized?

There is a thread with some details from October 16th:
Connectivity issues last Tuesday <
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-credentials/2020Oct/0046.html>

22 days ago here: Jitsi status <
https://github.com/w3c-ccg/community/issues/157>