Re: ditch voip/sip

+1 to Jitisi

-1 to Zoom

Let's support free-software that doesn't spy on it's users.  Zoom (which
is proprietary) purported to use end-to-end encryption when in fact it
was shown that sessions are routed through middle key servers in China
for encryption (not end-to-end).

Manu, Balázs: I'm willing to help setup a Jitsi instance.

-Yancy