Re: ditch voip/sip

I would only add that the technical "sophistication" (which is
unquestionable in this community) introduces, albeit unintentionally, a
barrier for others who may offer valuable perspectives and contributions.

I would advocate for the fewest technical barriers to entry. I think Zoom
or Jitsi (along with a call-in option) likely opens the door as wide
as possible given current infrastructure.

TK

--
*Taylor Kendal *(web <http://taykendesign.com/> | tweet
<https://twitter.com/taykendesign> | in
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/taykendesign/>)
*Chief Program Officer, *Learning Economy <https://www.learningeconomy.io/>
*Contributing Editor*, Diplomatic Courier
<https://www.diplomaticourier.com/>
--
This electronic message transmission contains information from Learning
Economy <https://www.learningeconomy.io/>, and is intended only for the use