From: Paola Di Maio <paola.dimaio@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, March 29, 2020 12:23:12 PM
To: MXS Insights <mxsinsights@gmail.com>
Cc: Ouri Poupko <ouri.poupko@weizmann.ac.il>; W3C Credentials Community Group <public-credentials@w3.org>
Subject: Re: Privacy-protecting contact tracer for COVID-19?

I agree MIchel
and resonates with some of my thoughts
Some of the suggestions I saw here are cool but way too complicated-
and yes, the twisting is my concern'
twisting my angry people, twisting also by deviated institutions, twisted by
secret state mobs twisting by corrupt politicians. How would you define the problem and go about addressing  it
I cannot think of much at the moment, so far I consider the problem of humanity
not having fully evolved and starting to decline as intractable
PDM