Re: [MINUTES] W3C Credentials CG Call - 2020-03-10 12pm ET

I'm trying to collect ideas on a privacy-preserving app for more effective,
less economically disruptive social isolation. The link I thought I posted
in the IRC does not show up in the minutes. Here it is again:
https://weboftrustinfo.discourse.group/t/a-dynamic-digital-passport-for-covid-19-pandemic-mitigation/213

Or just contact me directly as agropper@healthurl.com

- Adrian