Re: Secure Data Storage call (prev. Superfriends) - invite for this friday

On 3/10/20 1:05 PM, Balázs Némethi wrote:
> *Scoping document*: this is the document we will use to capture the
> language This call (similarly to Superfriends) will be non-IPR
> protected; please do not talk about specs.

Please do review the DRAFT Secure Data Storage Working Group Charter
before the call. We'll be attempting to get consensus on the language in
the charter, which builds on and formalizes the previous consensus
positions we were able to achieve in the December meetings.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1lYEWdDOm1iyCN9q_AkHE3bQ_SDjhwHDYWp73a73F4M8/edit

If you have any additions/changes, please note them in the document so
we can discuss them tomorrow.

https://tinyurl.com/veres-one-launches