IEEE Communications Standard Dec 2019

A formatted version of my co-authored paper

Improved Identity Management with Verifiable Credentials and FIDO

can either be requested directly from myself or downloaded for personal
academic study from the University of Kent Academic Repository here

https://kar.kent.ac.uk/80304/1/IEEE_CHADWICK_LAYOUT_FINAL.pdf

Kind regards

David