Re: Question

Thomas Hardjono is just wrapping an interesting Identiverse session
<https://onlinexperiences.com/scripts/Server.nxp?LASCmd=L:0&AI=1&ShowKey=96678&LoginType=0&InitialDisplay=1&ClientBrowser=0&DisplayItem=NULL&LangLocaleID=0&SSO=1&RFR=https://onlinexperiences.com/Launch/Event.htm?ShowKey=96678>
with
helpful diagrams on this topic (FATF - VASPs - Claims exchange) as I write
this. It should be available on demand soon. Full title is "Verifiable
Claims Exchange Networks for Virtual Asset Service Providers".
ᐧ

--

*MARGO JOHNSON*

Head of Product