Re: Question

From: Carlos Bruguera <cbruguera@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2020 08:20:13 +0700
To: Tony Rose <tony@proofmarket.io>
Cc: "W3C Credentials CG (Public List)" <public-credentials@w3.org>, Juan Caballero <juan.caballero@spherity.com>
My understanding of the FATF "travel rule" is that it applies to "VASPs"
(Virtual Asset Service Providers); i.e. exchanges and other custodial
platforms. I don't think it applies to personal wallets, but I may be
missing something... If someone more knowledgeable of these regulations can
jump in to clarify on the matter, I'd appreciate it.