Re: New Work Item Proposal: Universal Wallet 2020

I created a github issue to track the work item proposal and marked as
"accepted": https://github.com/w3c-ccg/community/issues/149

Orie, can you review/respond to the questions in the issue? After getting
your feedback, the chairs will move ahead to create the work item.