Re: New Work Item Proposal: Universal Wallet 2020

Not to overcrowd the pool too early, but we too (Learning Economy Fndn.)
are open and excited to sponsor/support this work moving forward. Cc:
Jackson and Nathan

Excited to see this move ahead as an official work item.

--
*Taylor Kendal *(web <http://taykendesign.com/> | tweet
<https://twitter.com/taykendesign> | in
<https://www.linkedin.com/in/taykendesign/>)
*Chief Program Officer, *Learning Economy <https://www.learningeconomy.io/>
*Contributing Editor*, Diplomatic Courier
<https://www.diplomaticourier.com/>
--
This electronic message transmission contains information from Learning
Economy <https://www.learningeconomy.io/>, and is intended only for the use