Re: Important Issue for Immunity Credentials

I propose we use:

https://github.com/w3c-ccg/vc-examples
https://github.com/w3c-ccg/vc-examples/blob/master/LICENSE.md

We add an introduction to any call which discussed this work (in DIF / CCG
/ hyperledger / anywhere else...), that clearly explains that "any
substantive contribution to the conversation of the repo or the repo must
... <insert formal language>"

Hopefully that's enough to allow us to have calls wherever, but have the
work protected.

Obviously if you are having a discussion about work that is happening in
any other location... you can ask your hosts about how that work is
protected... but for members of this community I hope that this proposal
would allow for us (DIF / CCG / Hyperleger / others) to start checking in
examples / discussing things more technically.

It's just a proposal, whatever gives us the cover to move forward quickly
and keep having the conversations where they are happening, the better.

OS

--
*ORIE STEELE*
Chief Technical Officer