Re: Important Issue for Immunity Credentials

I agree.

Also,

(1) A lot can be done quickly by having a licensed clinician issue the
credential (maybe by picking from a handful of assertions that have been
standardized and summarized by a couple of experts. This speeds things by
taking the lab's API and ID management (maybe paper or proprietary) and
letting any accountable clinician issue the VC. Different verifiers will
treat the assertions and the clinician's credentials differently but we
would at least be on our way.

(2) Prepare to have multiple serology tests over time for the same patient
as well as the history of symptoms (because serology results are highly
time-dependent over weeks to months). Along the same lines, there will be
an evolving series of serology tests with different sensitivity and
specificity which will mean that they will need to be interpreted
differently based on local conditions like prevalence.

- Adrian