Re: Important Issue for Immunity Credentials

Hi Moses

over the last week or so we have developed a proof of concept COVID-19
Immunity Certificate application demonstrator built on our application
independent verifiable credential middleware. We would like to
participate in challenge (1) headed by Victoriano. I am currently in the
process of making a video of our demo

Kind regards

David