Re: Proof purposes (was Re: Proposed work item: did:key DID Method)

So following the same logic, wouldn't we then also have to use
"authenticationMethod" instead of "authentication"; since it's about how
to authenticate, not a list of authentications?

And "keyAgreementMethod" instead of "keyAgreement" etc.?

Markus