Re: Created DID Spec Final Community Group Report

On 8/10/19 5:02 PM, Markus Sabadello wrote:
> Those errors are a bit of a mystery to me, as far as I can tell
> their origins are W3C tools themselves (ReSpec and stylesheets), so
> perhaps it's okay to ignore them?

I have double-checked Markus' excellent work, here's where we are:

HTML errors have to do with the <bdi> element not being supported by all
browsers, it's fine if we use it (this is automatic markup from ReSpec).

CSS errors are from W3C's CGFR stylesheet, which is pulled in
automatically, and which we have no control over. Yes, the W3C's own
stylesheet for CGFRs is invalid CSS. :P

I fixed the only two link errors that we can control and we really
didn't even need to do that, we could have published as-is.

We are good to go, Chairs please send out the call for consensus to
publish the DID spec as a CGFR.

https://tinyurl.com/veres-one-launches