Re: Identity Hubs and Agents

Further to Bill's call for consistent terminology, I have tried to capture
the essence of the various protocol designs from a privacy engineering
perspective.
[image: Agent to Hubs Protocols.png]
The terms in this diagram are just a starting point meant to be agnostic to
any of the proposed designs. You can clone it or edit it at:
https://www.websequencediagrams.com/#invite=KJKVCyJ03X&from=agropper%40gmail.com&name=Public

Adrian

--

Adrian Gropper MD

PROTECT YOUR FUTURE - RESTORE Health Privacy!
HELP us fight for the right to control personal health data.
DONATE: https://patientprivacyrights.org/donate-3/