Re: Dial in issues (was: Re: Access to W3C Credentials Community Group calls)

From: Christopher Allen <ChristopherA@blockstream.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 10:16:40 -0700
To: Manu Sporny <msporny@digitalbazaar.com>
Cc: "W3C Credentials CG (Public List)" <public-credentials@w3.org>
I would like to get SIP working right (in particular for those using OnSip
which is sending their voice choppy), however, I have never had any problem
with archiving Zoom audio. We use it for all Blockstream weekly meetings —
it isn’t automated, but if you remember to turn it on and off, Zoom emails
you in minutes with a download link, which we then upload to our gitlab
instance.

— Christopher Allen