Re: Dial in issues (was: Re: Access to W3C Credentials Community Group calls)

I've never had an issue with zoom audio either. I just tell it to save
locally and its always worked. It even worked when it was 50% complete
converting to my local machine and my laptop rebooted. After it came up,
zoom resumed and finished it.

--
Mike Lodder
Senior Crypto Engineer