Re: The United Humans investment offer

Hi Sam,

I am open to join or partner with the existing foundations to establish The United Humans organization, but it would not be my favorite way to do it because of the following reasons:

 - "Principles" reason.
 Fundamentally/historically it would be much "cooler", if The United Humans organization is founded by the individual humans directly, not through intermediary organizations.

 - "Approach to business" reason.
 I would like The United Humans organization to have very functional/practical approach, to have focus on the shipping of tools and services that help people better cooperate. Many foundations have dogma-like approaches (e.g. achieve 100% decentralization before shipping the product, use only free open-source software in the development process, support only 100% philanthropic projects.) I am not saying that these approaches are not correct in the long run, but that may become a barrier at the beginning of UH operations. The less bureaucracy and procedures the better.
 Personally, I stumbled upon the need to create Kudos and The United Humans because I wanted to create a humane social networking service [1], and this is what I want to have as a person first of all, Kudos and UH are just the means to it.

 - "Vision" reason. If The UH vision is correct, then it will outgrow any of the existing foundations, hence there is no point to confine it to them even at the beginning.

 - Communication overhead.
 I simply did not have time and contacts to communicate with them. If anyone would like to help with it I will very appreciate this. After all, good established foundation may help a lot indeed.

 - Greed)
 Maybe I just did not want to share kudos with other foundations, and all of the above reasons are just my rationalization of this human emotion. After all, I am just a human)))

-Bohdan

 [1] - Humane social networking service -  https://community.humanetech.com/t/is-it-all-about-envy-trying-to-flash-out-the-main-beef-the-root-cause-of-issues-that-people-have-with-social-media/2456/18?u=drabiv

 ---- On Tue, 18 Dec 2018 17:16:37 +0200 Sam Chase <samantha@venn.agency> wrote ----