Re: The United Humans investment offer

I'd love to have a conversation about that - at minimum to help us
understand some of the pitfalls of what you clearly experienced Sam and
more details of what that community approach could end up looking like?  We
are particularly focused on the Education piece so interested in the
crossovers there too.

Regards,

Jarlath.

--

Jarlath O'Carroll, CEO

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this email message and any
attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain
confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected
from disclosure.