Re: Draft Credentials Roadmap in Progress

Steven,

My apologies for the format issue, I have saved it as an Open Document
Format (odt) and enclosed here, hoping that helps.  I use Google Docs and
thought it would be suitable as it allowed for a degree of collaboration
but I am definitely open to suggestions from the group to move it
elsewhere.

Here also is a shareable link,
https://docs.google.com/a/pathway-technology.com/document/d/19pnLioDVOoTl5ScUHgf_Bj9gUpQBHyShrnDoY_uz20c/edit?usp=sharing
  for those who may be able use it.