Re: 18 point or 14 point bold

Thanks Loretta.

I've just got the same information from Gregg.

Why don't you add the reference URLs to the Understanding documents.
This information is really helpful for those to find the equivalent sizes.

For Japanese characters, 22 point bold and 26 point would be the
equivalent size for the large print on the book. I'll confirm those
sizes with JIS working group.

- Makoto

--
<以下、署名>

株式会社インフォアクシア
植木 真 <makoto.ueki@gmail.com>

104-0054
東京都中央区勝どき1丁目13-6 プラザタワー勝どき 3011
TEL:03-5547-5777   FAX:03-5547-5778
Webアクセシビリティのポータルサイト
Infoaxia - Everything for Your Awareness and Practice -
http://www.infoaxia.com/