2.4.8 is not clearly differentiated from 2.4.4

From: WCAG 2.0 Comment Form <nobody@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 16:17:18 +0000 (GMT)
To: public-comments-wcag20@w3.org

Name: Juan Ulloa
Email: julloa@bcc.ctc.edu
Affiliation: none, just a webmaster
Document: W2
Item Number: Success Criterion 2.4.8
Part of Item:
Comment Type: technical
Summary of Issue: 2.4.8 is not clearly differentiated from 2.4.4
I\'m not 100% clear about the difference between the two guidelines. Specially since one of the first sufficient techniques listed for 2.4.4 is to provide \"link text that describes the purpose of a link\" and guideline 2.4.8 requires that \"the purpose of each link can be identified from the link text\".  I\'m confused as to how the first sufficient technique of a level A requirement also seems to meet a level AAA requirement.

Proposed Change:
Clarify 2.4.8 so to make the distinction clear.   If I understood the distinction better, I would provide some ideas.