2.1.1 and 2.1.2 don\'t seem to have a clear distinction

From: WCAG 2.0 Comment Form <nobody@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 16:15:47 +0000 (GMT)
To: public-comments-wcag20@w3.org

Name: Juan Ulloa
Email: julloa@bcc.ctc.edu
Affiliation: none, just a webmaster
Document: W2
Item Number: Guideline 2.1: Make all functionality available from a keyboard
Part of Item:
Comment Type: general comment
Summary of Issue: 2.1.1 and 2.1.2 don\'t seem to have a clear distinction
I\'m not clear in the distinction between the 2 guidelines.  I don\'t understand what the following sentence means: \"except where the underlying function requires input that depends on the path of the user\'s movement and not just the endpoints.\"  This seems to be the only distinction between the two requirements.

Proposed Change:
Add more supplementary information to make the distinction clear.  Add references on 2.1.2 to 2.1.1 to state the difference.