Re: <Clear Language> Link to Functional Needs

Dear Lisa:

Today is not the day for this action. APA is trying to stand up a TF to
do further development on FAST. Once we have that TF up, that will be
the time for this. Make sense?

PS: We think we have a Facilitator--but stay tuned for news.

Janina

--

Janina Sajka (she/her/hers)
Accessibility Consultant https://linkedin.com/in/jsajka