Re: <Clear Language> Link to Functional Needs

Jeanne,

Are you talking about the work being done on the [Framework for
Accessible Specification of Technologies
(FAST)](https://w3c.github.io/fast/) documentation?

Thanks,

**Shawn Thompson, WAS**
Web Accessibility Technical Advisor | Conseiller technique en
accessibilité Web
Montreal, Quebec
(613) 363-7468
shawn@shawnthompson.ca