Re: FW: Content Usable Graphic to Review

Hi folks
I tried to edit the  mock up so that it addresses most of the issues other
than topography and contrast. It looks messy but the next step would be to
ask the designer to make it neat and look good again.. (i am not a
designer...)
I aimed for:

   - being able to find important things
   - knowing what things are and how to use them (buttons could still be
   clearer)
   - site heiraky (still needs some edits from John k)
   - clear getting started
   - plain background under text (I missed one place but the idea is there)
   - easier language

It would need work of course making it look nice again!

Do we feel this is close to the concept? Does it show best practice for
objectives or not yet?
If it is not close then I think we move it to the next version.
If it is close then we can ask John Kirkwood to edit the sub menu, and the
designer to put in Rain's comments and make it look professional. I cna
also mock up some failures.

[image: image.png]