Re: [request for feedback] markup with request for changes on the image representing a correct example

Hi Jennie and Lisa,

I completely agree with Lisa's comments above. My markup was based on the
assumption that the current graphic is the direction that had already been
chosen by the group before I joined, so I limited it to fixes that the
designer could do in the timeframe you mentioned (this weekend).

That said, there are more underlying issues with the graphic than just the
things that I marked up, such as "what is it that I'm supposed to do or get
from this page?" Even if all of the things I marked up are fixed, I feel
that it will be more of a "not wrong" example rather than a "good" example
of the guidance.

Two questions before continuing:

   1. What is the actual deadline for completing this graphic?
      - If the deadline is too soon, is it possible to use a modified
      version of this as a temporary set of examples and then replace
it when we
      have something that more clearly illustrates the specific guidelines?
   2. Out of respect to the designer, who I'm assuming has put in a lot of
   effort and for whom I know we are all grateful, what would you recommend as
   a path forward?
      - If we don't feel comfortable going back to the designer, then I can
      also take on the responsibility of creating our baseline
example. This may
      make it easier for individuals on the task force to give honest feedback
      without worrying about asking too much of a generous volunteer.

Thank you. I apologize if my comments feel too strong and I'm making anyone
uncomfortable with this feedback.

Rain