FW: Content Usable Graphic to Review

From: Delisi, Jennie (MNIT)
Sent: Thursday, February 11, 2021 7:15 AM
To: public-cognitive-a11y-tf <public-cognitive-a11y-tf@w3.org>
Subject: Content Usable Graphic to Review

Hello,
Here is the graphic we will be discussing during today’s meeting. I will attach it as a PDF (not tagged, just an image), put a screen shot of it below.

Here’s the text description of the image:

Banner area: (from left to right) logo with text Magnolia Flower Shop, with images of magnolias underneath; Shop; Delivery; Events; Contact Us; Search, magnifying glass icon, textbox; icon of a basket

Picture: various kinds of flowers in baskets

Heading: Flowers for Every Occasion

Text: The flowers from the Magnolia Flower Shop are locally sourced and fresh cut daily. We have freshly cut, delivery, special events and gifts. Our flowers are blooming for every occasion!

Picture background: Roses in bouquets.

Text overtop: Valentine’s day specials. Button: Shop now

Footer (pink background color): address; Social, with icons for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram; Subscribe to our newsletter with text box containing placeholder text enter your email address; flower pictures and copyright information
[Screenshot of the Magnolia Flower Shop website. Full description in email text.]

Jennie Delisi
Accessibility Analyst | Office of Accessibility
Minnesota IT Services | Partners in Performance
658 Cedar Street
St. Paul, MN 55155
O: 651-201-1135
Information Technology for Minnesota Government | mn.gov/mnit<http://mn.gov/mnit>