Re: BPWG web pages redesign

From: <sally@astra-design.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2008 16:59:07 +0300
To: <public-bpwg@w3.org>
Hello Francois,

The site looks great!

But I would like to share my ideas regarding the design with you:

Firstly, the left menu bar seems to be uncompleted because of the unfinished
blue line in its right inferior corner.

Secondly, when I aim a mouse cursor at the logo, the logo disappears. I'm
afraid, it can scare away the visitors.

And finally, I suppose copyright should be in the right corner.

However, even being a web designer, I have only little remarks. In tote,
very nice work!

Regards,

Gina Travis                     Alierra Design Company

gina@alierra.com            http://www.alierra.com <http://www.alierra.com/>