Web form to fill on Barriers Common to Mobile Device Users and People with Disabilities

From: Francois Daoust <fd@w3.org>
Date: Wed, 03 Sep 2008 22:48:42 +0200
To: MWI BPWG Public <public-bpwg@w3.org>

Hi,

Per ACTION-826, we created a web form to get feedback on the documents
we're used to referring to as the "Accessibility" documents:

- Shared Web Experiences: Barriers Common to Mobile Device Users and
People with Disabilities:
   http://www.w3.org/WAI/mobile/experiences-new.html

- Shared Web Experiences: Barriers Common to Mobile Device Users and
People with Disabilities [Tabular]:
   http://www.w3.org/WAI/mobile/experiences-format.html

The web form is available at:

   http://www.w3.org/2002/09/wbs/37584/WAI-Mobile-Experiences/

The closing date for the Web form is Wednesday 10 September 2008 (i.e.
in a week from now), so that we may review the results on the call of 11
September 2008.

Thanks for filling out the form after having reviewed the documents!

NB: this is a mandatory web form for our Good Standing Rules:
   http://www.w3.org/2005/MWI/BPWG/Group/GoodStanding.html

Francois.