Re: BPWG web pages redesign

From: Francois Daoust <fd@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2008 10:32:35 +0200
To: sally@astra-design.com
CC: public-bpwg@w3.org

Hi Gina,

sally@astra-design.com wrote:
> Hello Francois,
>
> The site looks great!

Thanks! :-)

> But I would like to share my ideas regarding the design with you:
>
> Firstly, the left menu bar seems to be uncompleted because of the
> unfinished blue line in its right inferior corner.
>
> Secondly, when I aim a mouse cursor at the logo, the logo disappears.
> Iím afraid, it can scare away the visitors.
>
> And finally, I suppose copyright should be in the right corner.

Hmmm. I'm not sure I see what you are referring to, i.e.:
- what do you mean by unfinished blue line?
- the logos are defined in the CSS. There may be some explanation there
depending on the browser you are using. This doesn't occur on the few
common browsers I checked.
- the copyright should appear at the bottom. Bottom right on desktop
browsers. "Simple" bottom on handheld browsers.

All these things might be a side-effect of the browser you've been using
to render the pages. We only checked a few common browsers, and possibly
missed something. Which one did you use?

Francois.