Re: [bpmlod] introductions

Dear all,

I am Jose María, I am currently hold a position as Marie Curie Postdoc in
Cloud Computing but my PhD was focused on the topic of e-Procurement
applying semantics and the Linked Data principles [1], it has been
supervised by Jose Emilio Labra. I am very interested in knowledge
modelling and multilingual and multicultural character of data &
information,

I hope to share my experience and contribute to this group!

Excellent regards,

[1] http://purl.org/weso/moldeas-web/

On Wed, Jun 19, 2013 at 3:46 PM, Elena Montiel Ponsoda <elemontiel@gmail.com

--