Re: [bpmlod] introductions

From: gjb <gjb@crs4.it>
Date: Wed, 19 Jun 2013 07:36:58 +0200
To: public-bpmlod@w3.org
Dear Community Group members,

My name is Gavin Brelstaff (PhD in Computer Science, University of
Edinburgh). I am senior researcher at CRS4 a research centre in
Sardinia, Italy. I work on client-side, dynamic linking between semantic
elements in parallel texts. Linking-by-verabtim is an alignment
technique that I explore, e.g.
am</span>.
I am co-author, with Francesca Chessa (Univ. of Sassari) of two
presentations at recent MLW-W3C workshops (Pisa[1], Rome[2]) - most
recently examining linking to spoken audio - with emphasis on Timed-Text
Markup. and HTML5 audio.

Cheers

Gavin

[1]