Re: Aw: Re: [bpmlod] introductions

Hi all,

My name is Marios Meimaris. I am a researcher at the National Technical
University of Athens (NTUA) as well as the Institute for the Management
of Information Systems of the Athena Research and Innovation Centre
(IMIS-Athena). My work is focused on Linked Data and Ontology
Engineering. I am an Invited Expert in the W3C Government Linked Data
Working Group (GLD), and a co-editor for the Registered Organization
Vocabulary (http://tinyurl.com/kod9o7v). I have participated in a number
of projects and publications on Linked Open Government Data, Business
Intelligence and interoperable G2G services. Recent LOD projects include
publicspending.gr and the more recent http://publicspending.net ,
efforts that structure, interlink and publish greek and international
(resp.) government spending data as Linked Open Data. At the moment I am
participating in DIACHRON (http://tinyurl.com/omogt76), a european
project concerned with LOD archiving and diachronicity.
I have to apologize as I will not be able to attend all of the meetings
because the time is not very convenient for me, but I will do my best to
catch up through meetings and conversations.

Kind regards,
Marios Meimaris