Re: [bpmlod] introductions

Dear all,

my name is Elena Montiel-Ponsoda and I am lecturer at the Universidad
Politécnica de Madrid and senior resercher at the Ontology Engineering
Group of the same university.
My background is on Translation and Terminology, and I hold a PhD on
Applied Linguistics. My main research interests concern the
representation of lexical, terminological and mutilingual information on
the Web. I have been working together with other members of this group
in the NeOn and Monnet projects. Within the latter one, we developed the
lexicon-ontology model /lemon /to deal with the representation of
linguistic information associated to ontologies and linked data. This is
also the main topic of the Ontolex W3C Community Group
(http://www.w3.org/community/ontolex/).
I am sure we will have very interesting discussions in this group and am
looking forward to it!

Talk to you tomorrow!
Elena.

--