VSS/Vehicle data consideration

Hi, Rudi-san, Urata-san and all

Urata-san's CSV file is really helpful! Thank you very much.

Tentative summary I have reviewed the current VSS and Vehicle data spec
comparing each other are as follows:

* Missing Data/Signal in VSS
  - Highlighted in a yellow line in vss.csv
  - The following data/signal of the Vehicle data should be at least
added
    to VSS;
    > VIN,WMI, brand, model, vehicle type, year
    > Accelerator/brake pedal position, steering wheel angle, tire
pressure
    > Fuel level, average/instant consumption
    > ABS, TCS, ESC, odometer, trip meter
    > Acceleration (x, y, z), gyro-data (yaw, pitch, roll), location
accuracy
    > Ignition on/off time, airbag deployment, cruise control, etc.

* Changes of Data Type
  - Location data signal should comply with Section 5.4 of W3C
Geolocation
    API REC
    (https://www.w3.org/TR/2013/REC-geolocation-API-20131024/#position)
  - Other signals to be reviewed are shown in reversed characters in vss.
csv

* New Data/Signal to be Added
  - Some data has been missing in both VSS and Vehicle data.
    e.g. Fuel tank capacity, number of tires are highlighted in a
         light-blued line in vss.csv

We would like to discuss the above issues in Lisbon if possible.

Thanks,

T.Hirabayashi, KDDI