Re: CSUN Dinner on Tuesday around 8 PM

I will be arriving Tuesday about 7:20pm.  So if you can e-mail me the restaurant you go to I may be able to join you.

Jon

From: Birkir Gunnarsson <birkir.gunnarsson@deque.com<mailto:birkir.gunnarsson@deque.com>>
Date: Tuesday, March 15, 2016 at 8:19 AM
To: 'Michiel Bijl' <michiel@agosto.nl<mailto:michiel@agosto.nl>>, 'ARIA Working Group' <public-aria@w3.org<mailto:public-aria@w3.org>>
Cc: Ja Eun Ku <jku@illinois.edu<mailto:jku@illinois.edu>>
Subject: RE: CSUN Dinner on Tuesday around 8 PM

I’m in.

From: Michiel Bijl [mailto:michiel@agosto.nl]
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2016 8:04 AM
To: ARIA Working Group <public-aria@w3.org<mailto:public-aria@w3.org>>
Cc: Ja Eun Ku <jku@illinois.edu<mailto:jku@illinois.edu>>
Subject: CSUN Dinner on Tuesday around 8 PM

Hi all :)

A couple of us will be in San Diego next week to attend CSUN. Jemma had a great idea: let’s meet up after the opening keynote and go out to dinner with a bunch of ARIA people. This would be a great opportunity to meet some of the people we talk to every week face to face.

If anyone knows of a good place to eat that is relatively close to the Hyatt, feel free to make suggestions! The keynote will end around 7, so I think we should aim to have dinner around 8; this will give everybody some time to freshen up, finish a conversation, or get to the restaurant of our choosing.

RSVP to the list and cc me.

Talk soon.
—Michiel