Re: Access Control: integrated Requirements, Use Cases and FAQ

From: Anne van Kesteren <annevk@opera.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 20:00:18 +0100
To: "David Orchard" <dorchard@bea.com>, "WAF WG (public)" <public-appformats@w3.org>

Missed to say a few things in the previous e-mail...

On Sat, 19 Jan 2008 19:36:41 +0100, David Orchard <dorchard@bea.com> wrote:
> The Working Group has not talked about or agreed to integrating the
> requirements and use cases into the access control spec.  In fact, we
> had a discussion last week about going to Note on document.

Yeah, in that discussion I mentioned my idea on IRC, but it sort of got
lost due to my phone connection issues...

> I don't mind not editing the requirements document if that's bothering

I was bothered with the "new" LC-requirements and doing requirements and
use cases after the fact. Anyway, I believe that this new editor's draft
addresses those concerns.