RE: Access Control: integrated Requirements, Use Cases and FAQ

From: David Orchard <dorchard@bea.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 10:36:41 -0800
To: "Anne van Kesteren" <annevk@opera.com>, "WAF WG (public)" <public-appformats@w3.org>

Hi Anne,

The Working Group has not talked about or agreed to integrating the
requirements and use cases into the access control spec.  In fact, we
had a discussion last week about going to Note on document.  I don't
mind not editing the requirements document if that's bothering you, but
I'd like these changes to be backed out because they do not have any WG
consensus.

Thanks,
Dave