Re: Use cases & Threat models

There are also human-driven attacks, for example 100 people who are each
clicking on the same 100 ads, that are affected by privacy changes. In this
example, defenders may currently rely on cross-site/app activity graphs to
detect such cliques. Could an enumeration of "detection capabilities at
risk" help us be comprehensive in our coverage?
It's a bit of the converse of the list of problems, but a map of "detection
capabilities at risk" to the threat vectors (or common problems) they
relate to may help inform prioritization (e.g. identify which detection
technique is relevant to several high-impact problems).