From: Robert Sanderson [mailto:azaroth42@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, June 24, 2016 8:27 PM
To: Web Annotation <public-annotation@w3.org>
Subject: Client & Server code

I took the Mirador codebase (http://projectmirador.org/) and updated from the Open Annotation spec it uses with a custom context, to the current model and protocol.  It took about two hours from beginning to end, mostly just tweaking the names of things.

I then ran it against my protocol implementation (MangoServer), with a little addition to be able to search by target URI, and it worked as expected.

So when we have tests, I have both client and server implementations to submit :)

Semantic Architect
The Getty Trust
Los Angeles, CA 90049