Re: [web-annotation] Dropping type from ... what?

From: Stian Soiland-Reyes via GitHub <sysbot+gh@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 12:31:19 +0000
To: public-annotation@w3.org
I say -1 to drop to `SpecificResource` - unless we are going for
*always* having it as the object of `hasBody` / `hasTarget` (e.g.
SpecificResource or equivalent specified as their `rdfs:range`). Why?
Because SpecificResource is a placeholder - and so this should be
prominently marked beyond just a `oa:hasSource`.

Where's the issue suggesting this change to `hasBody` and `hasTarget`?
 It would be incompatible with earlier OA model - which should be part
 of the consideration.

How would `oa:Choice` etc. be used? Subclassing (whatever replaces)
SpecificResource?

--
GitHub Notif of comment by stain
See