Re: Annotate same text fragment.

Oh no, the hard questions ...

If I recall correctly, the use case was image segments.

That if an image server was available that could deliver arbitrary segments
of an image, then you would want to retrieve the pixels being commented on
if possible.  Thus the SpecificResource should be the part of the image,
not the RDF description of the part of the image. The Selector, on the
other hand, doesn't have a non-RDF representation so should always just be
the RDF.  In other words, the SpecificResource /is/ a resource that has the
specific representation of the thing that you mean to identify.

However, as these are -protocol- requirements, I think we should pull them
out of the -model- and discuss in terms of our actual protocol.  If the
SpecificResource really has to return the segment (or nothing) then it
would be a NonRdfSource in LDP terms ... and getting from there to its RDF
description would be by following a link header.  That seems more than
mildly inconvenient!

Rob