Re: Paper and talk in 2020, Arlington

Thanks

Please enter any of the (brief) points you wish you contribute to this
submission in the abstract section
(specifically related to KR for transparency and accountability)
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iZARdPoWeEZzld1iugl5hlaMh7aaYrJkD7SiEycXvdQ/edit

(preferably before dec 24)

I ll submit it asap

We can then elaborate the points  into a page or section for a paper
submission to some journal, if academic publication is of interest to this
group and maybe  with a practical handbook for CIOs, which could be our own
publication and free gift to the world

PDM