Re: welcome new members and AI map

Thank you Enrico
We should definitely use what is already available, if possible
In addition to Milton comment, is everyone else happy with the
definition shared by Enrico, and can we adopt it
for this group, or does anyone have any suggestions for further
elaboration/modification?

I am not happy about the fact that it's in PDF, for start. :-)
excuse me but how absurd is that?
 Will read and share comments if any

PDM