From: Paola Di Maio <paola.dimaio@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, December 16, 2018 8:04 PM
To: public-aikr@w3.org
Subject: welcome new members and AI map

Came across this nice article and I kind of like this map a lot
https://www.forbes.com/sites/cognitiveworld/2018/08/22/ai-knowledge-map-how-to-classify-ai-technologies/#3e5a2a317773

I was hoping we could produce something like this, but if people think this is good enough we can use it (and credit the author accordingly) as a starting point

Does anybody see anything on this map that needs discussion or modification, is everybody ok to use it as a cocneptual background to develop further?

Cheers

PDM